This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, August 17, 2012

OOAK 2D Boxer Portrait by sunnypines


This one of a kind 2D wood picture of boxer dogs is one of my absolute favorite pet portraits. This picture was done by sunnypines for a very dear friend of mine. These 2 dogs are so adorable, I loved painting them. Although this is a custom portrait of 2 Boxers, I would love to do a custom portrait of your precious babe just for YOU. I always try to capture the personality of the pets in all my pictures. My passion and devotion for animals is put into each of my pictures, making them a truly one of a kind. These are unique, 2D pictures made entirely of wood (pine lathe on plywood).

I donate 10% of my sales to a local rescue/shelter, COTM, or give my custom order clients the opportunity to select a charity of their choice.

4 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !