This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Purple Simplicity by terikor


I love working in my garden especially in the spring when the flowers are just beginning to bloom. One of my favorite colors is purple and the flower depicted in Purple Simplicity is one of the purple daisies that adorn my front yard. You will find various shades of purple in both the front of my home and in the back yard. There are purple roses, flowering vines and ground cover with tiny buds of purple flowers.

Purple Simplicity is a Monotype by
terikor that depicts the simplicity and beauty of this single flower. This hand pulled print is framed and double matted with a hint of green border.

The charity I choose as the beneficiary of a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this flower monotype is the Etsy for Animals Charity of the Month, Ratbone Rescue.


4 comments:

  1. I's a purple person too and it is very exciting to see this color bloom out at this time of year :)
    LOVELY entry, Cori- THANKS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fabulous!
    I need to come and visit your garden because I love purple.:)

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me as another purple lover. This is a beauty...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !