I’m proud to announce that our March monthly challenge theme is (drumroll please)...
show us a house pet or something made for a pet !
Here are a few examples...
And if you need more inspiration... here is a cute lil poem to enjoy:
All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From My Dog
Show us YOUR House Pet entry today!
Here's HOW TO ENTER:
If you are an EFA member & would like to submit an entry, please convo our Challenge Blog Leader, Jess of jessicalynneart, with the following information:
1. PROViDE the link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. EXPLAiN how you think the item fits the monthly Challenge theme
3. TELL US a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animals or animal charities
4. TiTLE your convo with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example: MARCH CHALLENGE.
Two more important steps:
5. TAG your Etsy listing with the monthly Challenge theme tag (this month = teamefapet) see the Themes-at-a-glance list for other tags). Be sure to ALSO keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'
6. Renew your listing !
Remember, when we've received sixteen qualifying entries... these will be featured in a Treasury and in our Challenge Competition, where the winner will get a free etsy mini 1x1 advertising slot on EFA's Challenge blog the following month.
Challenge entries are also promoted on Etsy Teams, EFA's Yahoo Groups, Twitter and Facebook... so get your entries in asap...
Looking forward to seeing your heartfelt wares
Heather of TheBlueWindmill
Monthly Challenge Leader