This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Plush Mermew by catcalls


MerMew is a cat's perspective on the wonders of the fantastical things of the sea! A mermew, however, is not much of a guardian. She is a lover of fish - that is to EAT! MerMew is an original drawing made into the pillow from cotton fabrics and felt by catcalls.

I am mainly involved in helping animals through donations (although I do have 5 guinea pigs, 4 of which are rescues). I try to accommodate all requests for rescue fundraisers by donating from my shops. I do tweet as the holder of the @Etsy4Animals twitter account. I am also a big fan of the Feral Cat Rescue in Oregon sustained by one devoted woman. This is where my donations will go for the month of July.

4 comments:

  1. This is truly awesome Patty... Sea what you can do with cats when the imagination takes over :)

    Keep up the good work and thanks for helping Chriss out with her feral cats. I hope that more donations will go her way in the next two months !

    xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is a lovely handmade Merkitty it did make me smile. Well done and good luck with the ferals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plush Mermew's lovely smile made me smile. Love the fabric pattern on her "mertail". Beautifully crafted, as always, Patty!!

    Jenya

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !