This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Matching Human and Dog Hat Set by jessicalynneart


This hat set by jessicalynneart shows just how special the relationship between humans and their companion animals can be. Normally the only individuals one sees dressed alike are young twins. The hearts of our animals are much like twins to our own hearts. We are incomplete without them, so we do all that we can to connect with them. These hats keep both you and your pup (or your cat, if your cat likes hats) warm so that you can snuggle up together in the cold weather and enjoy looking like the most adorable aliens around. This set is absolutely one of a kind, as I do not plan on ever making another like it!

I rescued my pug, James Dean, from the Pug Rescue of New England after graduating high school in 2008 and ever since that day I have become increasingly more involved with volunteering for rescues and trying to help people become more aware of the number of animals that need to be adopted. I currently donate at least $1 from every item sold in my shop to the Pug Rescue of New England (PRoNE) or the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (MSPCA). In my spare time, I am a volunteer dog walker for the MSPCA and I also volunteer my time at special events and fundraisers. My favorite way to help animals is by blogging about my own dogs, shelter animals in need, and other pet-related posts so that others can share in my love and respect for animals. I am also the Team EFA challenge blog volunteer who posts all of your lovely entries each month :]

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS !!!

    I really should get matching hats for the entire family (2 humans, 3 dogs, 1 cat)... i wonder if everyone would wear them ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Nicole! be sure to take a pic and post on the efa blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pug by itself is cute. A pug in a hat that matches it's moms is so way most cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !