This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Adorable Hedgehog ACEO Painting by SharonFosterArt


A nice blanket of snow helps keep this little hedgie warm in his log in this lovely painting by SharonFosterArt.

I donate 100% of specific sales of my art to animal charities. One of my favorites is Cedarhill Animal Sanctuary. Today, I mailed 4 small 4 inch square animal themed paintings to an auction for A New Leash on Life. A New Leash on Life helps train service animals for kids with autism and others in need.

8 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Sharon ! I love including your work in Treasuries- your images are always fun & uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cedarhill Animal Sanctuary is happy to say the Animal Planet special called "Must Love Cats" featuring Cedarhill is being aired on Saturday February 19,2011 at 8PM - 9PM CST.

    Please take a look!

    Thanks for the nice comments!
    My own 4 rescue animals are miffed that I didn't tell you about them.
    I have two pair - 2 cats -two gorgeous tabby kitties, and 2 dogs- a toy poodle and a Chinese Crested Powderpuff. This love bunnies are often the subjects of my paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I just want to hug the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is darling! I love your shop and am always looking in.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !