This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Handmade BUTTERFLY Themed ANY OCCASION Card by expressivepapers' shop


Available for purchase is this bright and cheery handmade ANY OCCASION Card. With its inspirational words, "Spread Your Wings and Fly", this card would work beautifully to congratulate a new graduate or retiree, or just to write a note card to a special friend or family member.
My husband and I are the fortunate adopters of a sweet ex-racing greyhound named Harley. We've been adopting ex-racing greys into our home since 1997. A lot of my card creations reflect my love of dogs, and particularly greyhounds, who continue to provide ongoing inspiration for my paper pieced art and handmade cards. My love of animals and nature in general is also often reflected in my selection of patterned papers that I use for creating my card designs.

5 comments:

  1. Love the entire feel of the card...
    my favorite colors with the message at front... very uplifting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, different textures, and of course the message!
    Love greyhounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Such a delicate appeal-perfect choice for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind comments on my card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !