This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

S is for Shalom by LolaLynn

Shalom, Dove of Peace, spelled out in Hebrew. The second in my peace series. I overpaint all of my ACEOs and prints so that they are an unique variation or OOAK. This listing is for an ACEO but the image is also available as a 5x7 inch print.

As a member of EFA, I donate 10% of my shop's sales to EFA's charity of the month. Locally, I have donated jewelry to Courageous Cats on Long Island to raffle or sell at street fairs. Courageous Cats is where we adopted our cute little kitty, Dubi.

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty symbol for Shalom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was touching to me and brought tears to my eyes because we all need peace so much, everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a nice ACEO Lynn - great meaning and the banner and stars are nice touches - very gentle but bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful message and much needed in our world.. Thanks for all the great work you do in helping to manage this site!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !