This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Without you I'd croak - Single Handmade Card by EnsorcelledMinds


I love this little boy showing off his hippity hoppity frog! This stamp from High Hopes is going to do wonders for the scrapbook pages of my nephews! Fortunately for me, it also fits the April EFA Theme!


Like EFA, I like to rotate the charities to which I donate. However, there are three which my art supports: Souther Ontario Animal Rescue (SOAR - a local dog rescue), Etsy for Animals and Creative Animal Relief. Outside of my shops, I teach beginner card making classes from time to time with half of the class proceeds going to SOAR.

2 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !