This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Monday, December 22, 2008

February Challenge Theme Chosen

The February challenge theme has been chosen. "Love is in the Air" was chosen from among 7 suggestions. Thanks to Little Studio Jewels for her idea. The February challenge is due January 31st. For info on how to enter, scroll down to the post entitled "How to Enter a Challenge." Looking forward to lots and lots of entries.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! If you'd like to follow Carmella's progress check out my blog. Followers and comments much appreciated!
    http://artlifenewsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I wanted to contact you on email, but I didn't saw any contact mail, so I will write here :) I wanted to ask you if you are interested to exchange links with me (http://Animalicio.us) . If you are please contact me on mail.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !