This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Monday, September 8, 2008

mini Crayon roll up keeper HAPPY BIRTHDAY theme rollup by Whimseys

(This entry tied for 3rd place in the September Birthday Bash Challenge Contest - Lola Lynn)


A HAPPY BIRTHDAY theme...(I can make other themes-just convo me)this is a "mini" crayon roll up keeper...holds 8 crayons neatly...
Moms & Grandmoms will love these crayon rollups...keeps your kids crayons nice & neat & ready to go!!! When rolled up, they fit in your purse or diaper/tote bag; then just unroll for the little ones anywhere-anytime---toddlers love to slip the crayons in and out of the pockets and older children stay occupied coloring....

*This mini crayon roll-up holds up 8 crayons...*8 Crayolas are included... *unrolled measures 8" X 5"....*They also make perfect birthday party favors...as well a small gifts...if there is a special theme you would like just convo me & we'll see what we can work out!


I tend to support local animal rescues~~~one of my fav's is the cat adoption at the Pet Smart store~~~the company gives a nice space to our local cat rescues for cats that need new forever homes~~~I would like to use my donation money to support the upkeep of these sweet kitties till they find loving homes~~~I can sponser a cage each month & promote our EFA site~~~I think this would be a good way to spread the word about our etsy group~~~
I tend to support local animal rescues~~~one of my fav's is the cat adoption at the Pet Smart store~~~the company gives a nice space to our local cat rescues for cats that need new forever homes~~~I would like to use my donation money to support the upkeep of these sweet kitties till they find loving homes~~~I can sponser a cage each month & promote our EFA site~~~I think this would be a good way to spread the word about our etsy group~~~
View this item at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14416330

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !