This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

EFA happy birthday!!!!

Here's a beautiful birthday treasury by Dogonwear. It's filled with fabulous birthday themed items from the EFA Team Store as well as the Team EFA members.

Since my net connection was down and I was unable to load the treasuries, she sent me the screen shots herself. You can see the alternates also. Click on either half and it'll take you to the treasury. Please support it.

Thanks Dogonwear! :)

EFA happy birthday!!!!!





Will come back with more treasuries later! :)

-Susmitha :)

1 comment:

  1. cute treasuries! I have an item featured in both of them and I didn't even notice while they were up. I guess I should pay attention more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !